DATE: AUGUST 25 & 26 @ 11am-2pm (each day)
LOCATION: BANGKOK BJJ ACADEMY/RALPH GRACIE THAILAND
FEE: 2-days: 2500 baht // 1-day: 1500 baht
This August, Bangkok BJJ will be hosting BJJ World Champion, Brasa co-founder and author to popular video series '30+', Felipe Costa. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the most accomplished roosterweights.
For those traveling from out of town for this seminar, we can grant a discounted stay at the Golden Palace Hotel for the weekend of the seminar.
Felipe Costa is a BJJ World Champion and one of the top Roosterweights in Jiu Jitsu today, he became a sensation in the Jiu Jitsu realm after achieving his first gold medal at the World Championships, Felipe had never achieved a gold medal at a major competition before that date, this was the first time a competitor achieved the most coveted of medals at the black belt division without having previously established a name for himself. “Magrinho” is also the author of a successful series of online episodes called “Felipe 30+” which report his preparation for the World Championship after a serious injury.
Main Achievements in BJJ – Black Belt:
- World Champion (2003 CBJJ);
- World Cup Champion (2006 CBJJO);
- European Champion (2008);
- Brazilian National Champion (2007);
- Rio de Janeiro State Champion; Masters International Champion (2010);
- 6x World Bronze Medallist (2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010);
- 3x Brazilian National Silver Medallist (2004, 2008, 2010);
- Pan American Silver Medallist (2011);
- 2x Brazilian National Bronze Medallist (2005, 2009)